Modular Building - The Clean, Quick Alternative to Traditional Construction
There are numerous advantages for hospitals and medical centers to using modular (or pre-engineered) systems when looking to achieve greater environmental control, add more space or partition areas.
- Prefabricated systems require minimal on-site cutting and fabricating.
- Less on-site fabrication results in less material waste.
- Modular components are non-shedding.
- Pre-designed and prefabricated components install quickly and easily.
- Pre-engineered designs require very little time to specify or coordinate.
- Wall panels can be easily replaced.
- Easy to integrate new windows or doors.
- Walls can be easily expanded or reconfigured without showing signs that a repair or modification has been made.
- Modular systems can be easily removed, stored and relocated to a new location or facility for future use.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs provides increased ROI.
- Pre-engineered designs reduce design, architectural and engineering time.
- Prefabricated system significantly reduce construction costs.
- Modular systems offer a fast depreciation rate of 7 years.